Rapid Immigration

Form AR-11 Change of Address Form

U.S. Immigration Information In your own language

Form AR-11 Change of Address Form
    Get Guide Now    

Form AR-11, Change of Address Form

Anyone living in the United States who is not a U.S. citizen, and who moves or changes addresses, must report the change of address to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. To report a change of address the alien should fill out form AR-11 and submit it to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Cervices (USCIS), which is required by law to collect the data. The information is used for statics and for recording purposes, but the information may also be shared with law enforcement agencies; both foreign, federal, state, and local. Aliens who knowingly disregard the requirement to report a change in address could be sentenced to a fine, time in prison or deportation from the United States. The AR-11 Change of Address Form must be submitted to the Citizenship and Immigration Services within ten days of changing addresses.

Form AR-11, Change of Address Form:
  • Quick and Convenient access to Form AR-11and 100s of other immigration forms
  • AR-11 must be used by aliens changing addresses in the U.S.
  • Get access to the immigration form you need, whenever you need it
  • Always get the latest versions of Form AR-11 and other immigration forms you need
  • 256-bit SSL Encryption ensures secure download of all immigration forms

    Get Guide Now    
Quick Links

   Green Card Application
   Citizenship Application
   Passport Application

Application Guides

United States Immigration guides are available in hard copy format or as instant downloads (PDF files). There are over 100 different American immigration guides in English, Spanish and Chinese. American Immigration guides cover includes applications for U.S. Visas, Green Cards, Citizenship and Passport.

What makes our United States Immigration guides so helpful?

They are extensively documented, researched, and come complete with everything you will need to apply.

Find Out More    


   About US Visas and US Citizenship
   Coming to the US
   Immigration Info
   US History